DevOps / Software Engineer - Entry
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: DevOps / Software Engineer - Entry
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Perform on-boarding activities, review application architecture and guide application teams through enrollment steps for enterprise wide application security platform
- Troubleshoot and fix network and application level bug requests from clients (Internal web applications)
- Monitor, troubleshoot and fix operational issues for application security platform
- Administer user accounts, custom policy, workflow and rules on application security platform
- Write client code in multiple languages and troubleshoot code issues/bugs in client code
- Ready to take new challenges to build scalability and resiliency for enterprise wide application security platform
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of exp or Master’s degree with 0 years
- Knowledgeable or experience supporting enterprise level application/platform
- Knowledge in coding – Java and .Net preferably
- Masters degree preferred, solid development background in Java and .NET preferred.