Salesforce Administrator II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator II
Job Description & Responsibilities
The company is looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator to help streamline processes, implement new features, and manage user access. Reporting into the Sales Systems team, this role will give you an opportunity to streamline many aspects of the business and collaborate with different departments within the company.
- Onboard new hires into our various systems and collaborate with Field Operations to ensure they are placed in the appropriate role and profile
- Update and terminate user access for transferring and termed employees
- Mass update data like accounts, opportunities, and users based on feedback from our Business Stakeholders
- Implement new automations using workflows, process builder, and other tools within Salesforce.com
- Drive data quality by implementing system validations and best practices
- Support creation of Salesforce reports and dashboards
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience working with the Salesforce.com platform and are an expert in system permissions, data security, and declarative configuration.
- You are Salesforce.com certified, administrator and/or developer is preferred.
- Familiar with configure, price, and quote (CPQ) tools. Experience with Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) is a plus.
- You have used 3rd party tools from the Salesforce AppExchange and knows the new feature release cycles.
- Excellent understanding of the system development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability leading and executing cross-functional enhancements and projects.
- You are analytical and data driven and are very comfortable using Excel and other data manipulation tools.
- You are passionate about systems and creating automation to improve the comany’s ability to scale and grow our business