TECHNICAL REPORTS DEVELOPER
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Technical Reports Developer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of reports and KPI dashboards in current technologies.
- Sources data and analyzes trends across diverse metrics.
- Designs, develops and maintains Data KPI databases and platforms.
- Be able to articulate patterns/trends by creating meaningful representations of data.
- Ensures report validation and audits and processes to ensure data integrity. Develops ad-hoc reporting as requested.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or equivalent - Masters Preferred
- 5 to 7 years of recent report/dashboard development experience
- SQL (Teradata preferred)
- Well-developed writing and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- SSRS/SQL procs
- Strong mathematical, statistical and/or financial background
- Programming experience preferred.