Desktop Technician - Advanced Level
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Desktop Technician - Advanced Level
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Perform comprehensive maintenance scheme as prescribed by the company, including PC, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals.
- Relocate & install PCs, printers & other peripherals including standard software within all company locations.
- Install & configure of end user software, e.g.: MS Office, MS Outlook. Observe security & safety regulation in particular to virus protection.
- Ensure software is virus free prior to installation. Install Local Area Network (LAN) client software & hardware as appropriate.
- Update hardware/software asset data using Asset Center database upon installation or relocation of any PC equipment
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Possess a Diploma in Computer Engineering or related fields with preferably two (2) years experience in PC/printers support & maintenance.
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Pleasant personality & positive attitude, Effective end user communication, analytical skills & customer oriented
- Proficient in supporting Window 7 & 8 client environment, Possess working knowledge in Outlook, Proficient in WINDOW-based application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Symantec Antivirus/ Attachmate Extra Program etc.
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting network connections with some understanding of basic TCP/IP concepts.
- Basic knowledge in supporting iOS devices (i.e., iPhone and iPad)