Process Design Consultant
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Process Design Consultant
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Ops SME required to support large scale multi-year project, specifically in relation to 15c3-3 Segregation processes.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing subject matter expert support, analysis, and research into complex problems and processes related to customer asset protection within a large broker-dealer.
- The role will provide technical and operational expertise, assist with requirements gathering, process flow, and assist with test script documentation, tracking and execution.
- In addition, the Ops SME will conduct analysis of issues/problems and identify opportunities for improved functions and processes.
- Good understanding of customer asset protection is important, as well as good knowledge of broker-dealer operations and settlements within a large prime brokerage business.