Software Tester (Niche) III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Software Tester (Niche) III
Job Description & Responsibilities
- This role is for a Software Tester with proven quality assurance and project analysis experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
- Responsible for leading development of test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing.
- Assists in the distribution of all Quality Assurance practices, standards, methodologies and metrics.
- Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex integrated systems.
- Performs regression testing on new software releases and reports findings.
- Provides technical support and guidance, software installation, problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Offers input to development on findings reports.
- Participates in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and automated testing and support tools.
- Provides status reporting to QA and management.
- Involves senior management to resolve deficiencies or compliance issues in a timely manner as needed.
- Experience with the niche technology/product will be expanded upon in the job description.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Preferred Skills include SQL, TOAD, QC ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and experience with Agile SDLC Methodology.