Reporting Analyst IV
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Reporting Analyst IV
Job Description & Responsibilities
- At least 7 years relevant experience required.
- Respond to the changing needs and priorities of the enterprise to ensure that resources available to do the work have the requisite time and skills.
- Understand the skills and interests of the team, and make sure that those skills are developed to meet current and future needs of the organization.
- Support the strategic and tactical priorities of the organization, and communicate these clearly and consistently to the respective teams.
- Set realistic expectations for stakeholders regarding delivery dates and standards.
- Apply the skills and talents of team members to provide the most value to the organization, and proactively work with team members to develop skills and cohesion.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present technical concepts in verbal or written format
- Able to write complex SQL using a variety of User Interfaces (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Teradata SQL Assistant, SAS Enterprise Guide, TOAD for Oracle)
- Proficient in understanding the application design, configuration / module setup and documentation of functional documents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint with strong presentation skills