Program Manager V
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Program Manager V
Job Description & Responsibilities
- As a Technical Program Manager, you will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and test.
- You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- You will lead select outside suppliers and internal engineering teams through the product execution phase process.
- Accountable for managing new product programs through the company’s phase review process, ensuring that phase entry and exit criteria are established and met, you are responsible for creating the project plan, including the schedule.
- You will work with the Product Manager to derive the product requirements and obtain executive approval.
- You will drive and motivate the cross-functional team to deliver the products as per the requirements; directly manage the product line team and cross functionally manage other internal team members and outside supplier teams.
- You will be responsible for the coordination and planning of all engineering builds at the supplier and drive the configuration management deliverables to ensure the timely release of all assemblies to production.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Engineering degree required, graduate degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in shipping consumer electronics with software applications
- Wireless product experience a big plus
- Proven successful track record with cradle to grave product management
- Experience working with overseas ODMs and/or CMs, managing the product development process from start to finish
- Must have experience with writing clear marketing requirements documents, product requirements documents and product specifications
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Results and deadline driven
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, technical and non-technical audiences while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data and use the data to drive decisions.
- Experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives.
- Have the passion and dedication to work in a dynamic and exciting team environment