IT Project Management Senior Advisor
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: IT Project Management Senior Advisor
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant IT Project Management matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as "the go-to person" for the most complex IT Project Management assignments.
- Participate in Intake and Decomp activities
- Delivery Planning (aka Release Planning)
- Tetris Planning
- Coordinate and manage risks and dependencies
- Communicate progress/status reporting
- Manage escalations
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Experience providing planning support for larger, complex, cross functional initiatives/efforts
- Exposure to agile, experience working with agile processes preferred
- Experience communicating at all levels
- MS Excel
- MS Office Suite