IT Project Management Lead Analyst
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: IT Project Management Lead Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- This role is for a Technical Analyst position within the Infrastructure Delivery Planning organization.
- Requirement Analysis Understand existing business processes
- Data Governance Mapping of business process, data and governance; Develop and manage data governance platform
- Reporting Create Reports using various reporting tools
- Financial Analysis Purchase procurement tracking as a part of financial activity
- Organization & Coordination Work collaboratively with delivery teams for data collection to reporting, Data collection, analysis and integration
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Data Analysis of Project Reporting & Financial data.
- Financial & Accounting knowledge for purchase tracking
- IT Infrastructure knowledge
- Advanced Excel, SQL and ETL (Talend) development (ETL is not required but good to have)