Software System Analyst
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Software System Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Assist software teams during system development: use cases, flowcharts, software requirements and design documents.
- Coordinate across multi-disciplinary teams to transform user needs into a strong product concept, with a complete description of software system requirements
- Interact with internal users to learn and document technical and system requirements.
- Write detailed software requirement specifications and document software designs.
- Work closely with software test teams to assist in prioritizing and troubleshooting system issues.
- Lead use case development, requirements gathering, requirements analysis, and review meetings.
- Contribute to user manuals.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information systems or related engineering field.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of formalized software requirements gathering and use case development.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in clinical lab environment a plus
- Experience with enterprise process management tools (Jama, Jira, Confluence), desired.