Credit Fraud Analyst II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Credit Fraud Analyst II
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day investigations and follow-through on all types of external fraud and maintenance of fraud case files and databases.
- Investigate suspected checks for potential fraudulent activity
- Prepare, manage, create fraud cases as well as write Suspicious Activity Reports as identified
- Review deposits for potential kiting or check fraud activity
- Review, identify, analyze, and report suspicious deposit account activity
- Process, track, and coordinate legal processes and court orders received by the bank
- Performs a variety of operational functions highly technical in nature: This includes fraud monitoring, legal processes, deposit and blocked account agreements, bankruptcies and reporting, subpoena review and production.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience required
- 5-7 years of banking operations experience with a good understanding of fraud detection and scenarios, payment and deposit transaction processing and regulatory guidelines as they relate to the department functions.
- Previous experience with On-line Banking fraud prevention, Negotiable Instruments Law, Legal Processes, and Bankruptcy Laws - Preferred
- Solid understanding of Financial Fraud Investigation and Banking regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required, with emphasis in Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal skills necessary to interact and communicate with various levels of internal and external client, which can include senior management and legal counsel
- Solid time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet prescribed deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member as well as independently
- Commitment to quality client services