Associate Project Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Associate Project Manager
Job Description & Responsibilities
This job holder will be an expert on the complexities and challenges of navigating between daily ISO oversight and coordination, handling ad-hoc customer-facing requests for subtitles, Studio Operations special projects, measurement of monthly KPI metrics, and the appropriate escalation of timely information. In addition, this job holder will need to propose solutions to issues and roadblocks that occur during day-to-day activities. Job holder is expected to function autonomously and be an expert in the complexities and challenges of their queue. Work responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, issuing purchase orders, negotiating milestone dates with strategic vendors, analyzing research to determine the best work plan, proposing solutions to issues, reconciling vendor invoices, updating project plans, maintaining online files and consistently updating/issuing all required documentation, performing title and asset research, and keeping and reporting on KPI metrics. While maintaining and improving existing methods and systems, the job holder will also deal with the day-to-day dynamics of ISO oversight and provide information to Management for action. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of an assigned work queue, including attending and running meetings to ensure projects remain on-track.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Proactively establish strong working relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Prepare and communicate project status to manager.
- Collaborate with peers and staff to solve complexities and challenges.
- Perform asset research for new and catalog titles.
- Conduct asset refinement for new and catalog titles.
- Take on an array of ISO and library asset related special projects.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast pace environment.
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
- Collaborates well as a team member as well as having the ability to work independently.
- Oversees the day-to-day of the department BMS/QMS system
- Management of the department ISO Scorecard
- Propose refinement and improvement of department policies and procedures
- Scheduling and logistics of annual DEKRA audits
- Sees patterns that help to explain the root cause of complex problems
- Understands relationships among several parts of a problem
- Champions root cause analysis and contributes guidance on its implementation amongst team members
- Applies creative, practical solutions to solve problems that are not obvious to others
- Seeks to process improve where opportunities exist
Management of Subtitles:
- Liaise with vendors, international territories, creative, and partner business units
- Ownership of customer-facing subtitle requests
- Perform timely reviews of cost estimates and invoices for accuracy
- Justify vendor charges that are over or under budget
- Ad-hoc projects on-request, independent of day-to-day ISO management
- Performs asset research on new release and catalog titles
- Conducts assets refinement on new release and catalog titles
Misc - Metrics, Etc:
- Keep and report monthly on select KPI Metrics
- Maintain effective communication with supervisor
- Inform of key issues as they arise
- Ensure delays/concerns are brought to senior management attention early
- Consider possible solutions when identifying problems
- Adaptable to diverse cultural and business environments
- Proven adaptability to changing circumstances and direction
- Skilled at evaluating options and generating solutions
- Brings the right people together to address issues
- Uses a wide range and depth of technical or specialized expertise to resolve problems