Order Entry/Implementation Coordinator - II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Order Entry/Implementation Coordinator - II
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Understand and perform the essential functions in the telecommunications provisioning process.
- Responsible for reviewing, processing and supporting all disconnect and port out functions.
- Work with vendor in a support function to maintain production SLA’s.
- Research and provide feedback to the vendor for any fallout within the disconnect and port out function.
- Provide guidance and assistance with any escalations related to disconnect and port outs.
- Performs basic assignments that involve independent judgment.
- Analyzes various documents and routinely updates work.
- Capable of processing and tracking orders for disconnects and port outs.
- Can track up to 30 orders per day.
- Notifies customers of order status.
- Tasks and/or issues guided by application of standards, procedures or precedent.
- Normally receives general instructions on non-routine or new assignments.
- Decisions are made independently for most work assignments.
- Several tasks are assigned concurrently with direction readily available.
- Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging and interpreting information usually with both internal and external contacts.
- Responses to customer and account team inquiries.
- Demonstrates working level of knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business.
- Requires excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with word processing tools.
- Learns to use professional concepts and company policies and practices to independently solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. 5-7 years of experience
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4-5 years of experience. Technical telecommunications job related experience preferred.
- Experience with Telecom Business Solutions (TBS) a plus.
- Demonstrate high level of competency to follow up on orders and document status through completion.
- Capable of conducting escalations as required for delayed responses from internal or external groups.
- Responsible for reviewing aging issues for prompt resolution.
- Act as subject matter expert for disconnect and port out processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to trouble shoot critical issues as it relates to disconnect and port outs.
- Performs additional follow-up work and research as required while managing daily order workload volume as assigned by management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize tasks while maintaining attention to detail.