Help Desk Support
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Help Desk Support
Job Description & Responsibilities
This role is s member of a call center/help desk team for branch and technician support of ATM activities in the field. The selected candidate will be trained to take issue calls and either resolve the issue directly with the caller, dispatch an OEM technician to address the issue or escalate the call to a more senior team member. This position will not take customer calls.
- Manage a steady volume of phone calls with a high degree of professionalism
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Interact effectively with a variety of contacts including construction, armored courier, data network, and OEMs.
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different types of inbound calls
- Ensure adherence to established procedures.
- Keep management informed on issues and problem
- Work with other internal and external teams to ensure that a deployment is completed and validated on schedule
- Signal anomalies and trends to leadership
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Proficient in English.
- They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture”
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Tech savvy with knowledge of computers, networks.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills