Software Developer - Tech Partner Integration
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Software Developer - Tech Partner Integration
Job Description & Responsibilities
As a Senior Developer, you will be part of our Technology Partner Integration (TPI) team to help design, enhance and build our integrations with different ecommerce platform and POS systems in an agile development environment. You will work with colleagues, who will support and challenge you daily. You will play part of multiple teams tasked with multiple projects ranging from building full stack development of real-time transactional services, REST services API, Container based services to highly functional, secure, scalable and resilient real time and batching systems. You will work with external System Integrators to help build some of the popular ecommerce and POS Systems. You must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, have the ability to work in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment, and be able to prioritize multiple demands. You will be responsible for creating and implementing best practices, finding areas of improvements, and coordinating multiple work streams.
Our engineers do more than just write code:
- You’ll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs
- You’ll use technologies that include Java, REST, NoSQL, Docker and more
- Champion Agile to inspire change and continuous improvement throughout the delivery process
- You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, mobile technologies, quality assurance, scripting languages and operating systems
- You’ll leverage on new technologies to build the next generation of Payment Integrations
- You’ll lead efforts to architect, design and implement various components of our global transaction processing systems
- Your DNA would include following and creating software best practices and processes.
- You’ll lead meeting and discussions with cross-functional and non-technical teams
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and above all, you are team players
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of Software Development Experience or a Masters with 7+ years of Software Development Experience
- Understanding of middleware/integration technologies (EPIC, Cegid, Oracle XStore, ETLs, APIs, Web Services, REST, SOAP)
- You have payments related SME knowledge in one or more of the following industries – Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality (lodging, restaurant) and Personal Services
- You have experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind
- We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand customer requirements and our processes and want to come up with creative solutions
- While you’ll have the skill to see and understand the big picture, you’re able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals
- You’re great at systematic and accurate research wanting to uncover the smallest detail
- You have amazing work ethics that will help us all work extremely well together
- You have proven experience as a technical leader with ability to understand the requirement and architect, design and build the solution.
- You have the passion to understanding people and to always striving to improve our products and services!