Project Manager - Tech Partner Integration
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Project Manager - Tech Partner Integration
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Technical Program Manager will be an integral part of our Tech Partner Integration team, responsible for managing multiple client/partner/key initiative engagements to ensure superior communication and delivery. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a cross-functional engagement that includes direct client interaction, client enhancement requests, project schedules, tracking activities and deliverables, and communicating progress of projects.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, coordination of the following lifecycle activities: project requirements, project build, training, legal, and client/partner status.
- Additional tasks include providing regular status reporting, roadmap updates, supporting the change management process, assist with annual planning, and other responsibilities as assigned.
- This position will include interacting directly with Sales Relationship Managers, Product Managers, Product Development, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service, Client Project Lead, and cross-functional teams in a Global environment.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with leadership and management qualities that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision.
- He or she must be a fast learner who can quickly absorb the nuances of complex, varied payment offerings.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 10+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8+ years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD)
- Experience as project manager, delivering complex system integrated business application projects. Ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience with project planning, execution, go-to-market activities, and managing cross functional, global project teams
- Experience in a professional services / consulting role is highly desirable; Strong customer service skills are required
- Experience with other Lean/Agile framework and methods, i.e.: Kanban, SAFe,XP, etc.
- Excellent Microsoft Project and presentation skills
- Ability to drive cross-functional project teams of services personnel dispersed across multiple geographies and disciplines in a matrix structure where none of the resources report directly to the program manager. Able to motivate staff and influence their tasks to align with organizational goals and priorities.
- We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand customer requirements and our processes and want to come up with creative solutions
- While you’ll have the skill to see and understand the big picture, you’re able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals
- You’re great at systematic and accurate research wanting to uncover the smallest detail
- You have amazing work ethics that will help us all work extremely well together
- You have the passion to understanding people and to always striving to improve our products and services!
- Payments related SME knowledge in one or more of the following industries – Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality (lodging, restaurant) and Personal Services
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Software development experience preferred.