KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Legal Assistant
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day paralegal support of the Law Department.
- This position involves coordination and close interaction with executive leadership.
- Assist in the management of litigation matters including the maintenance of litigation files, including the ability to summarize matters and draft fact finding legal and file/records research budget analysis.
- Organizes Board materials and meetings.
- Manage corporate compliance/reporting requirements.
- Manage intellectual property portfolio in conjunction with inside and outside counsel.
- Review business agreements and redline.
- Required: Paralegal certificate or law license (for attorney)