KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Scheduling Assistant
Job Description & Responsibilities
- The Scheduling Assistant role supports activities that facilitate the timely flow of information through OWB and the SAP PRI accounting system.
- Transfer information from plan (excel spreadsheet) and input key fields into OWB (the firm’s proprietary scheduling system)
- Become proficient in using OWB scheduling systems
- Use pipeline meter tickets and third party terminal’s web portal inventory system to confirm volume of movements in OWB
- Update date and volumes in OWB on a daily basis to reflect timing on pipeline schedules.
- Transfer data from third party web portal and gauge tickets to excel spreadsheets for regulatory reporting
- Analyze exported data and assign appropriate product change and value to each entry (regrades/blends)
- Utilize proprietary inventory system to expedite inventory reconciliation process
- Interface with other internal groups (trading/finance/settlements/inventory) to resolve invoice/inventory/pricing issues
- Interface with third party inventory analysts to troubleshoot missing movement tickets or volume discrepancies versus plan.
- Balance inventory for terminals based on daily tank levels and inbound/outbound movements
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Strong data analysis skills, especially in Excel
- Understanding of software licensing
- Ability to work in an environment with/understand political sensitivities of a large organisation
- Understanding of software contracts
- Experience of software licence audits
- Experience working in a project environment with multiple stakeholders