Technical Training Specialist
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Technical Training Specialist
Job Description & Responsibilities
?We are seeking 1 highly motivated and experienced individual who plans, develops and delivers technical training materials and instructional courses in support of preparing resources and end users to operate in the future state: IT staff using and mastering new IT processes and tools, faculty, staff and students becoming users of new IT Shared Services.
Works with project management to determine the needs of stakeholders impacted by the change, helps determine deployment approach and methods (coaching, self-paced learning, instructor led learning, eLearning), and plans and delivers needed training materials (job aids, on-line help, deployment training user guides, self-study guides, supporting web pages) and communications leading up to training and deployment of new services.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Experience analyzing business processes, applying instructional design methods and theories, developing training curricula and user documentation and needed communications.
- Experience delivering eLearning training modules.
- Experience developing, testing, implementing and presenting training deliverables in multiple formats such as case scenarios, simulations, e-learning courses, and other related support documentation following established standards and methodology.
- High attention to detail and exemplary proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software quickly and to understand technical information and communicate it to others using clear, concise, and user-friendly language.
- Must be able to work independently and proactively.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and independent problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated understanding of currently used web tools and coding.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency using word processing applications.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Experience in higher education information technology
- Knowledge of learning management tools such as Saba
- Experience developing & update training materials for vended applications/technology
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud