Digital Asset Specialist
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Digital Asset Specialist
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Become immersed in the Creative Services environment to gain a thorough understanding of the Entertainment Group’s needs.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of asset metadata models incorporating industry standards and the Entertainment Group’s unique requirements.
- Understand tools available internally and externally to devise solutions that are flexible for our organization’s use while making our process more efficient.
- Develop a thorough understanding of user needs and how these differ to suggest solutions that work for individual audiences.
- Participate in the Entertainment Group’s larger DAM enterprise direction and solutions.
- Clearly present products of work and reporting to Digital Asset Manager or Supervisor.
- Support outside agencies & dealers working with the Entertainment Group’s DAM.
- Provide excellent service and support to those using the Entertainment Group’s DAM, going above and beyond to arrange, describe, preserve, and provide access to digital assets.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Ability to build trusting relationships with diverse teams
- Applies sound judgment while working independently with timelines
- Commitment to exceed customer and/or user expectations
- Communication Skills - both oral and written
- Detail oriented
- Experience with DAM (digital asset management), Photo Library or CMS (Content Mgmt System) platforms
- Organizational skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Technical experience with library systems used in creation of web pages/media/research