KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Lead Product Specialist
Job Description & Responsibilities
Our Client is seeking an experienced individual to manage digital wallets and other emerging payment initiatives to drive the company's digital commerce strategies. The candidate must have deep knowledge and passion around digital, mobile and emerging technologies and is able to visualize how they can help optimize consumer experiences. An entrepreneur at heart, hard-working and autonomous by nature, with a relentless focus on achieving results, this person will play a key role in helping advance the business's position in the emerging wallet technology and payments space.
- This individual will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and presenting the vision and roadmap for the business's technology initiatives.
- Creates the product vision based on a thorough understanding of customer and business needs, and is both internally and externally focused. Guides both requirements and the corresponding work needed through grooming and prioritization by taking responsibility for "content decisions" and what gets implemented.
- Manages timelines and feature delivery and remain flexible as we learn, iterate, and integrate in an effort to deliver functionality on aggressive timelines in a scaled Agile framework.
- Ensures features and technology releases aligned with product vision.
- Develops and communicates the product vision roadmap, adjusting to changing market, customer, and/or organizational needs.
- Builds an effective functional program grooming team (VSA, Shared Services, SMEs).
- Helps break down initiatives into prioritized features, and manages the program pipeline (backlog) of these features for every release and Program Increment (PI).
- Participates in portfolio grooming to understand initiatives and business cases.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, Marketing, Psychology, Finance, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Financial Services, Technology, Customer Service, Marketing, Operations, Project Management, Scaled Agile, Agile Development Project Management, Technology Architect, Software Development, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Project Management, Scaled Agile, Agile Development Project Management, Technology Architect, Software Development, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Project Management, Scaled Agile, Agile Development Project Management, Technology Architect, Software Development, or related field
- Experience with and knowledge of digital wallets (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay), mobile, contactless payments and emerging payments technology
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to change and collaborate across groups
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Self-starter with strong Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving ability