Project Manager III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Project Manager III
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Provide GOR resources to support GOR with the GOR RFP/project submission, review, initiation, project management support and closeout process.
- RFP/Project Submission - (completeness check): confirm completeness of the RFP request, send and collect RFP proposals, route proposals to review team, confirm with Project Lead proposal is complete
- Proposal Review- confirm completeness of proposals received, facilitate proposal review, communicate follow-ups and decisions, and final document retrieval
- Post Review Follow-ups with Vendors (draft communication of decisions, requests for clarifying information, documents, etc)
- Contracting - coordinate with legal to draft and execute project contract and follow up on status of draft, receive final executable copy and route for internal/external signature
- Fair Market value Assessment of HCP project participants – perform and complete the GEARS submission and completion per internal compliance process
- Project Activation – run completeness check (all documents in VT system – RFP, contract, CV (if applicable). Assist Project Lead with kick off meeting preparation
- Study Conduct – assist Project Lead with the tracking of study status, milestones/payments and project budget
- Study Closeout – assist Project Lead with the process of study closeout by obtaining, review and track closeout documents including protocols, study reports, publications and abstracts, and process and track final payment reconciliation
- Metrics reporting – provide metrics as needed through running reports from VT and Project Tracker system
- Quality checks – ensures the data entry within the system is complete and accurate; run periodic quality checks and data entry updates as requested by GOR Management
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a health sciences related field.
- Previous project management or related experience required.
- 3-5 years of research management/operations or related experience
- Proficient with electronic systems/ study management systems
- Excellent communication skills and/
- Previous process training experience
- Background in metrics and reporting