QA Analyst - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: QA Analyst - Senior
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Software Development Engineer in Test will play a pivotal role in our payment platform in testing mission critical solutions that will ensure that the applications are built and functioning as per requirements, following an agile methodology. The responsibilities also include gathering and clarifying requirements, executing cross lane end-2-end tests, troubleshooting and bringing tasks to closure.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 10 years of QA Engineer experience.
- 6 years of strong technical competency and experience with web applications, web services, writing Java functions, XML, unit-testing, shell-scripting and RDBMS is a must.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Experience using test automation tools like Junit and Selenium, multi-browser testing is a must.
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.