KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Partners with TO organizations to identify and implement best practices for resource forecasts and scheduling; governs over resource management processes and procedures to ensure continuity among TO LOB
- Partners with Contract Management team to drive resource balancing for the current year (and current year plus one as applicable during TO Filing and DET planning efforts)
- Drives improvements for resource planning in systems (Click, Clarity, P6, SAP) including working with partner organizations that support TO work
- Ensures common formatting for resource reporting used among TO LOB
- Expands resource balancing reporting beyond the current Tier 1 resources (to include TSO, Protection, Automation, Estimators, I&C, etc.)
- Develops and presents regular work plan status updates and resource utilization information to leadership team.
- Participates on special initiatives project teams as resource planning subject matter analyst.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Ability to think strategically and present an integrated, properly formatted end-to-end story with concise data analyses in the form of a PowerPoint presentation .
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- 5 years of business analytics experience
- Presentation and persuasion skills
- Mastery level in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Technical skills using systems and applications such as SAP Work Management, SAP Business Warehouse (BW), Excel, and PowerPoint to develop reports, analyses, and deliver presentations
- Strong reporting and analytical skills