IT Project Manager III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: IT Project Manager III
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Must have in-depth experience working with application developers, infrastructure engineers and project stakeholders tactfully communicating and controlling scope.
- The candidate must have proven track record of being able to drive projects successfully, managing all aspects of a diverse, moderately complex to complex technical projects including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, and cost.
- Provides a single point of contact for the projects.
- Develops project charters, detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct team and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Coordinate management and delivery of large-scale Telecommunications and Infrastructure projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Define and initiate projects, develop communication plan, manage schedule and all phases of the project through close-out.
- Must meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Must be detail-oriented, dedicated, and be able to work under pressure in a fast- paced environment
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Education: Bachelors degree is required. (preference would be someone with an engineering background, some financial training or education, possibly a minor in finance)
- 8+ years of experience working on large-scale infrastructure projects ranging from end-user device field deployments, server/VM, network LAN/WAN/WLAN, telecommunications/Voice, and back-end data center implementation all to support application development, remediation and go-live.
- Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Voice Gateway and VoIP Technologies
- Call Center Technologies: UCCE, Genesys ACD, Genesys IVR/GVP, Voice Reporting, CTI Bridge, Verint, NICE call recording, Voice WFM, SIP, IVR(24/7), Turrets
- SBC Session Boarder Controller, Genesys, Cisco CM, Cisco Voice Gateways
- Carrier IP Trunking and Reporting
- Voice Monitoring tools.