KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Aircraft & Maintenance - Materials Planner
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Provide central contact point and act as liaison between technical team members and other departments within the M&E division and company.
- Act as Administrator for the CRL (Catalog Review Log) program in order to maintain an active, accurate current location and disposition and well as historical record of all catalog change requests.
- Provide status reports to upper management as required.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for TRAX and Click Commerce Parts Inventory Software. Lead other team members in its use as it pertains to part number set up and verification.
- Ability to handle time sensitive and multi-faceted projects with extreme attention to detail.
- Proven in depth knowledge of all facets of material effectiveness and traceability is required (8130’s, C of C’s, and ATA-106’s).
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, illustrated parts catalogs (IPC), aircraft maintenance manuals (AMM), ready spares list (RSPL), bill of materials (BOM) and component maintenance manuals (CMM).
- Material forecasting, surplus processes, shelf life updates, stock advise practices, Boeing Furnished Equipment (BFE), Engineering modification orders and material lists.
- Proven ability to use tact in communicating with others and able to constructively resolve problems.
- Facilitate and lead cost reduction initiatives.
- Create reports that identify excess inventory and make the necessary adjustments to Allocations and route excess to Surplus or Scrap.
- Establish stocking levels based upon fleet utilization, set and maintain Allocation
- Troubleshoot order discrepancies with Stores and Procurement personnel.
- Analyze inventory and scrap certs for determining Rotable and Repairable replacement needs.
- Support, Monitor, and track the needs of third party vendor maintenance
- Producing and working Overdue Stock transfer Report
- Producing and working Overdue Kit Report
- Reviewing and working Overdue Purchase Order Report
- Special projects
- Evaluating stock advice shelf for part number set up. (Researching not used NSI line buys)
- Planning and Forecasting of approximately 7500 line items.
- Evaluating inventory for sale or surplus.
- BER Scrap replacement of Rotables.
- Determine stocking levels for the support of ASA routes using the number of departures and the number of removals to set stocking levels
- Part number reviews of current and forecasted usage to determine the quantity to purchase. Must use good judgment in the cost evaluation of purchasing decisions.
- Approve new part number set up in Trax with the required authorized documents to determine validity for use on ASA fleet.
- Determine if new part set up should be stocked and in what locations.
- Task card kit requirements
- Manage Surplus Vendors and the Material tracking for surplus materials
- Conduct annual Rotable inventory System wide to satisfy SOX requirements
- Manage the Shelf life program with Stores personnel.