KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Content Strategist
Job Description & Responsibilities
Within the Digital Experience (DX) team, Content Strategy helps create end-to-end experiences that meet customer needs and business goals. In this role, you will create both high-level strategy and do hands-on writing and editing across end-to-end digital experiences utilizing data and analytics to inform and improve your work.
We’re looking for a senior-level UX-focused content strategist, passionate about creating effective user experiences with a solid understanding of design content engineering processes. You’ll partner with the DX team (User Experience Design, Research, Analytics, Email, and Content Engineering) to define the content strategy and execute data-informed product content across web and mobile, digital communications, engagement drivers, and more.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including digital product content, product education materials, product names, navigational elements, email communications, digital marketing materials, and more.
- Help evolve content design processes to facilitate the needs of the business
- Think strategically about how content scales across platforms and verticals
- Lead Content activities and initiatives on cross-functional teams
- Contribute to content models, style guides, patterns, and information architecture
- Develop accessible messaging consistent with A11y guidelines
- Advocate for content strategy and design thinking across the broader organization
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 5+ years creating content for digital channels
- Contributed to UX and content strategy operations
- Have worked with writers, content strategists, and other UX disciplines across departments to create consistent user experiences
- Worked closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process
- Bonus points for accessibility and localization knowledge and experience