KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Data Analyst, HR
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Data Analyst will be supporting the R&D HR Business Partner team and will be responsible for maintaining an Employee database. This database is critical as a source of employee information and provides employee data updates for other systems such as HRIS, Financial & Headcount Reporting, etc. The Data Analyst will also be responsible for creating and maintaining weekly and monthly reports.
- Work directly with R&D HR Business Partners to capture employee information and maintain up to date information in the Employee database.
- Prepares reports
- Works with other functional areas as recipients of employee data
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Determines report structure and data sources based on project objectives
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree required – HR, IT, business or related field is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of analytical experience (interpretation of data and reporting results) or advanced degrees; training in basic statistics and a strong understanding of technical and analytical techniques
- Must be detailed oriented, and able to manage with highly confidential data and employee information
- Highly organized, understands how to keep track and organize large data sets
- Proficient with MS Excel to analyze data and enter data into online databases Comfortable with summarizing data analyses into management reports
- Previous experience in HRIS systems is a plus
- Prioritizes projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- With supervision, can problem solve situations never previously experienced
- With supervision, ability to proactively manage projects, strategically think and ability to bring valued-added insights
- Knowledge of relevant internal and external data sources
- Firm foundation in database management
- Expertise in Excel