Agile Product Management Advisor (IT)
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Agile Product Management Advisor (IT)
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Delivers the value for the product.
- Maintains and refines the product backlog.
- Determines release schedule and which features and functionality are encompassed by a user story.
- Ensures software code/business processes are working production.
- The incumbent provides expert content/professional leadership on complex assignments/projects.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Software Engineering experience is preferred.
- Security Experience is preferred.
- Penetration Testing / Red Team a huge plus but not required.
- Agile/Kanban/Jira experience is a plus.