KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Project Coordinator
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all sub-tracks within a large projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. There are approximately 20 subgroups that are going to contribute to our project and preparing and monitoring the tasks, progress and scheduling and ensuing delivery of work from the resources coming the 20 different teams will be a key part of this individual’s role.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager and Business Venture Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including active coordination of work with resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. It includes working with global dispersed team, so flexibility and potential travel flexibility may be welcome. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects tracks are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, meetings, deliverables and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus