KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Middleware Admin
Job Description & Responsibilities
- The position involves installation of various Middleware Products, creating, configuring, deploying and troubleshooting monitoring solutions; and providing deployment implementation best practices.
- Will be responsible for product upgrades and installations.
- Provides subject matter expertise for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Participates in projects and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees testing as well as creation of updates to business continuation plan.
- Application code deployment.
- Application monitoring and systems health checks and response times including responding to pages and alerts.
- Lead production problem resolution including troubleshooting, documentation and communication as related to the product installation.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Capacity Planning, Cluster Design/implementation and troubleshooting.
- Excellent skills on JVM and its memory management, diagnostics and configuration.
- Middleware Certificate Management expertise.
- Effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
- Able to fix the issues meeting the SLA.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 5+ years’ application administration and implementation experience in a high usage, high profile platform environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science or related field. Equivalent technical experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- 5+ years’ experience in product administration, specifically with Weblogic, JBoss
- Exposure on UNIX, LINUX and Windows environments with Installation & script deployments.
- Knowledge of Flow Control, Fault Tolerance, Load Balancing, Routing for design.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services Concepts.
- Previous Product Upgrade and Installation experience.
- Knowledge of Service Orchestration, Composite services, Workflow patterns.
- Demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Ability to install and configure Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat
- Experienced in documenting and presenting designed technical solutions.
- Must be able to manage a fully integrated and highly available application environment.