Technical Operations Planning Engineer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Technical Operations Planning Engineer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- PM will implement transport provisioning, SW loading and fiber prep on existing 5GNR BBUs' to allow for quicker turn up when 850 5GNR software is available in 4Q.
- This work will require extensive IWOS tickets for transport provisioning, CTS tickets to open to track and dispatch OP’s out to add transport SFP’s in the SIAD’s and then working in ACAT using the PTU troubleshooting tool to actually get the port turned up and verified.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of Ethernet transport principles, LTE BBU base stations and architecture.
- Strong communications and organization skills are a must as PM will be responsible for coordinating turn up work, integration schedules as well as de-conflicting work across multiple workgroups within the business.
- Familiarity with internal groups (market level) and internal provisioning and operational support systems is preferred.
- Ideally candidate will report to office in Pittsburgh but locations within the Ohio / W. Pennsylvania area could be considered if in close proximity to work center locations.