Business Analyst - II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Business Analyst - II
Job Description & Responsibilities
- The Business Analyst collaborates with workgroups within RevOps to understand requirements, document current processes, identify risk/impacts/dependencies, and develop a project plan oriented approach.
- The BA drives the requirements gathering process that accurately reflects business needs which includes: risk analysis, as is and to be process documentation, agnostic of a specific technical solution.
- The BA reviews technical solutions for compliance to business process and objectives.
- The BA coordinates end to end UAT cycle.
- The BA develops organizational change management framework; communication, training, and post implementation support.
- The BA needs to learn existing processes and systems, while developing continuous improvement models.
- As a Business Analyst, you perform the core duties of a BA and typically work with medium to large BU requests that have issues, requests or projects of moderate scope and complexity.
- You respond to problems, prioritize correctly, systematically gather information, sort through issues, seek input from others, develop accurate conclusions from findings, and make timely decisions to prioritize and adapt to change.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 2-4 years of internal relevant experience or two to three years of relevant experience elsewhere.
- 2-4 years in the following roles: technical support, project management and consulting.
- Work proactively on customer issues and resolves them in a timely manner
- Communicate at both the business and technical level (written and verbal)
- Work very comfortably with stakeholders at the department or division level.
- Juggle multiple issues, set expectations and prioritize accordingly
- Research and respond to customer questions
- Navigate complex situations involving multiple parties
- General Business Processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- Business Applications (CRM) and Automation
- Knowledge of Core product and features
- Internet Architecture and Cloud Computing Concepts
- General IT (database, security, networking) concepts and basic programming concepts