Data Analyst II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Data Analyst II
Job Description & Responsibilities
- At least 3 years relevant experience required.
- Track requests & Deliverables
- Identify new sources of data
- Secure access to data sources
- Determine data accuracy and usefulness
- Define processes to Improve the quality of data (standards) 1. Frequency of data collection 2. Consistency (normalization) 3. Automate data gathering activities.
- Analytical thought partner to technology and business leadership
- Continuous and rapid prototyping of analytics, methodologies, dashboards, insights and self-service tools to address evolving business challenges
- Manage intake, prioritization and trade-offs across multiple functions at all levels of the organization
- Leverage design skills to build complete suite of user-oriented dashboards and meaningful, actionable data visualizations to meet the needs of the organization
- Present all data insights and findings in succinct and creative ways using data visualizations for a broad audience, including all levels of leadership, technology, business and finance
- Perform deep-dive analyses to answer complex questions and deliver insights on the root causes of issues and make recommendations on how to best monitor and meet them
- Lead discussions on analytics and interpretation of results
- Meet cross-functional teams to understand data needs, define user stories & problem statements, collect data, document schemas & report requirements, and write specifications
- Thought leadership on various tools, applications, and/or queries to create and configure reports and dashboards
- Lead deep dives of complex datasets and problems across multiple functions to identify actionable insights and recommendations
- Institute highest data accuracy and quality standards across the analytics team via mechanisms including but not limited to proactive monitoring, testing and fixing data issues
- Work with data infrastructure, systems, architecture, tooling and process teams to triage data-quality issues and drive long term improvement
- Well versed with MS Office, Visio, and DocuSign