Land Rights Agent
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Land Rights Agent
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Negotiates or assists in negotiating the acquisition of real property and property rights for Company utility facilities.
- Coordinates the preparation of documents for acquisition of property and land rights, generates property owner lists, provides property owner notification for survey and biological studies, construction, vegetation management, and other projects, and prepares Release to Construction letters.
- Real Estate/Escrow Responsibilities: responsible for: requesting checks for condemnation proceedings.
- Responsible for inputting information into project estimating and project tracking programs.
- Obtain/request project cost data and compile information as requested.
- Assist in preparing payment schedule spreadsheets.
- Track and process Land documents, process land drafts for IRS reporting by clerk and process requests for checks for payments for land rights and other expenditures.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent education and/or experience Notary Public – current or obtained within six (6) months of employment
- Desired: Training: International Right of Way Association courses or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year work experience with any of the following: o Commercial Real Estate Brokerage; o Real Estate or Right of Way Appraisal; o Public Agency/Utility Right of Way.