Stockroom Warehouse Coordinator-Intermediate Level
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Stockroom Warehouse Coordinator-Intermediate Level
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the safe and secure storage of equipment in the Warehouse.
- Check in equipment received
- Verifying packing slips
- Unloading equipment from carts, and shelving/storing equipment in appropriate area
- Check out equipment to deploy
- Loading equipment onto carts
- Packaging of equipment in preparation for shipping
- Ship to field sites
- Queue Management - Manage/Monitor queue for incoming requests (Work Orders / Tasks)
- Monitor work order requests to ensure all tickets have been assigned and filled in a timely manner
- Receive requests for multiple types of loads, specifications, and configurations
- Maintain BMC/accounting tool updates related to shipping/ receiving
- Tracking of inventory - Maintain capital assets and expense inventory currently in stock (e.g. asset tracking, maintaining appropriate stock levels and submitting HW replenishment requests for stock)
- Differentiating and organizing equipment for base inventory and project inventory
- Rotating/moving equipment onto shelves, desk, cabinet, etc.
- Assist with mandatory scheduled reconciliation of capital and predefined expense inventory
- Making equipment accessible to scanner (i.e. moving, rotating equipment for barcode visibility)
- Electronically receive equipment in the current purchasing tool to facilitate invoice payment
- Keep track of OS load dates for machines to ensure latest updates have been downloaded from network
- RMA (return merchandise authorization) Processing
- Receive various types of request from customers including not limited to receiving equipment from loading docks, preparing cage for deployment, filling requests from other locations.
- Unloading/loading equipment out of/into cages
- Packing and unpacking small to large boxes of equipment and/or supplies
- Surplus of equipment
- Prepare surplus equipment that is no longer required(EOL) which includes scan of assets and BMC updates/approvals
- Maintaining level of imaged inventory
- Demand and OU Domain driven
- Ensure loaded machines are updated every 25 days
- Responsible for the safe and secure storage of IT equipment in the loading room.
- Manage load space, ensuring adequate space is available for equipment arrival and unpacking
- Complete quality control on new builds
- Operational Hardware
- Clean and dusted
- Work with engineering team to test new versions of images, to report issues, and troubleshoot issues for faster resolution
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- High level of awareness for safety – required PPE for environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Process/detailed oriented, strong ability to prioritize tasks and organize work independently
- Knowledge of Dell computing hardware and components
- Interface with multiple vendors and suppliers
- Ability to multitask, handle time sensitive tasks and be a team player
- Knowledge of recommended tools – Remedy BMC (Ticket Management) and eSpeedBuy (Purchasing)
- Ability to physically lift and move equipment <34 pounds without assistance.
- Basic computing skills on all Upstream & Downstream platforms
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and SharePoint