Customer Support Technician II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Customer Support Technician II
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Resolves technical problems that originate by telephone in a call center/help desk environment.
- Answers questions related to known software/hardware issues that are moderately complex.
- Diagnoses, identifies, and isolates problems based upon comments and complaints; may route some calls to available specialists in more complex and difficult cases.
- Maintains and updates medical records and transportation databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems for trend analysis.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOP’s, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Provides customers and internal personnel with operational assistance over the phone.
- Coordinates exchange of customer's malfunctioning device with operating device when necessary.
- Responsible for on-line documentation of all customer contact.
- Identifies and assists in implementing any changes necessary to manage the accuracy of the troubleshooting trees and reference material.
- Proactively and continually seeks enhancements to improve customer interface and equipment reliability.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Required: completed High School Diploma or GED; Associates degree preferred but not required.
- Required: at least 2-4 years recent and relevant call center/help desk experience.
- Ability to work remotely after onsite training
- Intermediate software application skills required.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and maintain confidentiality is necessary.
- Good call center experience