KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: TIBCO Administrator
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Installation of various TIBCO Suite of Products (BW, EMS, ActiveSpaces, BE, TEA), creating, configuring, deploying and troubleshooting monitoring solutions and providing deployment implementation best practices.
- Product upgrades, installations and Servers patching support.
- Provide subject matter expertise for TIBCO infrastructure.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Participate in projects and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Oversees testing as well as creation of updates to business continuation plan.
- Knowledge of Admin console TEA or BWAdmin Application for code deployment.
- Application and response time monitoring & systems health checks.
- Lead production problem resolution including troubleshooting, documentation and communication as related to the product installation.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Capacity Planning, Cluster Design/implementation and troubleshooting.
- Excellent skills on JVM and its memory management, diagnostics and configuration.
- SSL Certificate Management expertise.
- Effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
- Address and correct issues to meet SLA.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 5+ years’ experience in product administration, specifically with TIBCO BW, BE, EMS, ActiveSpaces in a high usage, high profile platform environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science or related field. Equivalent technical experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- TIBCO BusinessWorks (knowledge of 6.x is a plus), EMS, ActiveSpaces, TRA, BusinessEvents, TIBCO Enterprise Administrator, Linux, Java.
- Exposure on UNIX, LINUX environments with Installation & script deployments.
- Knowledge of Flow Control, Fault Tolerance, Load Balancing, Routing for design.
- Deep knowledge of TIBCO Products: BW, BE, EMS, ActiveSpaces.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services Concepts.
- Previous Product Upgrade and Installation experience.
- Demonstrated experience with TIBCO BusinessWorks (Preferbly 6.X) Administration.
- Knowledge of Service Orchestration, Composite services, Workflow patterns.
- Working knowledge to install TIBCO BW and configure TEA and domains.
- Experienced in documenting and presenting designed technical solutions.
- Ability to manage a fully integrated and highly available application environment.
- Exposure to BWCE, Docker, Kubernetes
- Understanding of automation skills; Ansible and Python.,etc.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools; Splunk, AppD and CPMIT