Engineer - Network Planning II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Engineer - Network Planning II
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Network Planning Engineer will fill a role within the 911 Planning team. The position will support new initiatives aimed at transforming the 911 network and requires an in-depth understanding of voice network architecture and design, traffic engineering, 911 call flows and terminology. The ideal candidate will have recent voice/911 planning and project management experience.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Attention to detail and an intense focus on quality
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven track record as adept and effective project manager
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and communication skills
- Strong data/economic analysis skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing, operating, and optimizing operational processes to deliver on operational and/or financial objectives
- 4-6 years experience