Developer (Full Stack) - Intermediate
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Developer (Full Stack) - Intermediate
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Collaborate daily with a team of Software Developers, Product Manager, Product Specialists, and Agile Coach to build and support applications.
- Works with team and Product Manager to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in application features
- Develop applications and services using the latest tools and technologies
- Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, release team and Product Management.
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features
- Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code.
- Help to shape the vision for how new technologies and industry trends can be applied broadly across Product Development.
- Develop effective relationships & communicate within team, across teams, with Product Management, and with customers to increase the overall quality of products owned by the team and teams within the domain platform.
- Identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions.
- Provide guidance for technical design and architecture decisions within the team and across the domain platform
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- AWS, Kafka, PostgreSQL, React, NodeJS
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaboration and teaming
- Self-starter and a willingness to express and challenge ideas is important.
- Most team members work remotely so strong communication skills are extremely important.