KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Primary function is to create, design, & develop effective communication material, plans, processes & programs in support of global affiliate employees in Business Technology Solutions (BTS) within the focused area of information technology (IT).
- Interact with individuals, teams and management to meet established objectives.
- Familiarity with innovative, creative or structured communication processes.
- Able to take concepts, ideas and strategies and create written material and/or presentations.
- Develop communication programs in support of assigned product/communication categories.
- Experience in advertising/promotions, media, public relations, creative/business writing, marketing or related fields.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- May require a bachelor's degree or higher and intermediate - advanced level experience with writing, word-processing, multimedia or graphic packages.
- Years of experience/education/certifications required: 3-5 (marketing, journalism or communications degree).
- Adobe creative cloud
- PowerPoint (advanced knowledge)
- Creative Graphics background
- Being able to know how to work in podcast and videos (nice to have)
- Solid writer and translate technology
- Strong process orientation and process improvement capabilities
- Advanced communications skills, both personal and written
- Ability to work with corporate teams, functional teams
- Global experience is mandatory for this role
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-up skillsets
- Ability to take complex communications and simply them for all audiences