Responsive Web Developer - Advanced Level
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Responsive Web Developer - Advanced Level
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Enterprise Platform Services team needs a passionate Web Developer to build rich, sustainable interactions between internal customers and a workflow and forms platform in the form of portal sites. These sites will be a front-facing and offer first-impressions of the technology and will need that balance of robust functionality and modern user experience.
- The front-end web developer will be responsible for creating customer-driven overlays to existing technologies primarily utilizing SharePoint lists and SharePoint web services. These overlays will be reusable and repeatable, leveraging both custom and SharePoint functionality to control dynamic information on the page.
- This role will be involved in a coordinating with the broader web development effort to ensure features do not overlap or conflict and will be creating a portal for the team’s COE and self-service projects.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Strong understanding and desire to implement UCD principles.
- Functional knolwedge of SharePoint web services including SharePoint authentication.
- Demonstratable sites, portfolio required.
- Ability to capture accurate requirements.