Consultant, Project Management
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1 500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Consultant, Project Management
Job Description & Responsibilities
- The Corporate Security Project Delivery team coordinates all project related work for Corporate Security teams. We’re looking for a resource with strong leadership capabilities who will drive initiatives, not just track project plans.
- This Project Manager position inside the Corporate Security department has overall delivery responsibility and accountability as a delivery Project Manager for initiatives out of the Corporate Security Portfolio and as a shared services Project Manager for any Corporate Security deliverables for initiatives originating outside of our line of business.
- This position is responsible for managing relationships and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and a wide range of project contributors.
- Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a medium to highly complex and technical nature.
- Plan, develop and execute schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Monitor and manage priority for deliverables in a capacity based methodology.
- Advocate for Corporate Security’s involvement in the project and actively be the point of contact for our department.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of planning and project delivery.
- Very flexible and with a strong ability to see what needs done, take ownership and act on it without detailed supervision.
- Strong leadership, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
- Must possess strong oral and written communications skills and be effective in interpersonal communication.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Must have a strong technical understanding.
- Experience with agile development and work management tools a plus.
- Experience with the payment card industry a plus.
- SAFe/Agile experience a plus.
- Shared Services experience is a plus.