Sr. Systems Analyst
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Campaign Operations Specialist
Job Description & Responsibilities
As the Digital Marketing Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for coding email creatives for deployment in SalesForce Marketing Cloud. This role will work hands-on within the SalesForce Marketing Cloud platform to support the execution of digital campaigns.
- Partner with IT and the Campaign Operations teams to develop emails in order to execute on Marketing initiatives in Sales Force Marketing Cloud.
- Follows the Salesforce Campaign Operations guidelines to design, build and test campaigns in the platform based on PACT approved creative assets and in alignment with the partner agency creative production schedule.
- Span of Control – Serve as individual contributor. Act as campaign asset developer for Salesforce Marketing Cloud including coordination between project team members, brand leads and agency partners to define and understand campaign requirements.
- Direct Reports – 0 direct reports.
- Indirect Reports – Facilitate and coordinate efforts across business stakeholders and technical resources.
- Budgetary Responsibility - No budgetary responsibility.
- Interacts w/ - Business and IT colleagues at all levels of the organization. Day-to-day interactions focus on campaign operations development team, IT resources, and sales operations leads.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 3 years HTML/CSS responsive email coding
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Good understanding of Ampscript, inclusive of using AMPScript to code dynamic content in emails using fields from a data extension in SFMC
- Experience using testing tools such as, Litmus
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or a related discipline