Engineering Technician - Intermediate
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Engineering Technician - Intermediate
Job Description & Responsibilities
- This position will implement the site’s robust maintenance program.
- This program will include preventative maintenance, real time troubleshooting/debugging and continuous improvement.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on a wide variety of automation equipment including but not limited to: conveyor systems, item counting machines, pumps, valves, environmental control systems and other PLC controlled automation systems
- Work with growers and functional teams to diagnose and troubleshoot issues arising from daily operation of automated material handling systems
- Interact with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) to document maintenance events
- Collaborate with a team of engineers, biologists, scientists and more to deploy new automation systems and provide continuous improvement to existing designs
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Associates degree or certified training in automation/engineering related field
- High degree of mechanical aptitude, and general knowledge of equipment reliability & maintenance
- 2-5 years of hands on experience troubleshooting automation systems with a holistic approach including
- Mechanical system adjustment
- Electrical diagnostics
- Software/HMI manipulation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Conveying equipment or packaging system experience
- Basic familiarity with agriculture or horticulture
- Experience with CMMS
- Experience with 3D printing and/or 3D modeling