Network Project Coordinator
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Network Project Coordinator
Job Description & Responsibilities
- This is a coordinator position that will support the team responsible for site development activities needed to build out the wireless networks.
- This individual may support leasing and property management activities, along with database updates and tracking.
- Expected to work largely unsupervised to effectively prioritize multiple competing activities.
- Demonstrate professionalism by promptly responding to e-mail and phone calls, actively participating in meetings, clearly explaining issues, providing updates, maintaining records, and working with other departments. Interface with internal and external departments as well as governmental agencies.
- Populate and maintain project tracking databases review, analyze, and distribute site reports draft applications, correspondence and business case justifications complete project related or site related forms and manage site documentation/record keeping.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Associates degree in business, legal, or technical field or 4 years equivalent work experience desired.
- Interpret and understand policies and procedures and effectively communicate them to third party vendors.
- Must have demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate and lease related issues as needed to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Must have demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and solve problems.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, oral/written communications skills, and organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge of legal and financial terms and ability to read and interpret contracts.
- Proficient in using computers, including experience with Google Suite, Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Word, as well as experience with relational and web based database applications.