.NET Developer - I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Full Stack-.Net Developer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Utilizes sound knowledge of Object Oriented Design (OOD) principles in developing robust solutions
- Designs, develops and performs unit and integration testing
- Administration and coordination of user interface design.
- Analyzes current and continuing information system requirements.
- Document the code such that the function of the code is clear
- Conduct technical research as necessary to develop and refine product concept
- Investigate new technologies as necessary to enhance or develop products.
- Keep up-to-date with programming technical developments and capabilities.
- Follow product architecture guidelines to deliver optimal product performance and maintainability.
- Good communication skills
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Web API, SOAP Services.
- Good understanding of JSON and XML.
- Working experience with EF/LINQ & MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Enterprise Manager, Normalized Data Structures
- Working experience with ElasticSearch and MongoDB
- 5-years minimum working experience with ASP.NET MVC or similar web programming.
- Working experience with jQuery UI and similar JS libraries.
- Extensive experience developing complex .Net applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experience designing and implementing REST based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment.
- Experience working in an Agile SDLC environment participating and adding value in all phases of software development: feasibility, design, implementation, integration, test and delivery.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is able to work in an environment of high ambiguity in both team and individual assignments.
- Creates technical documentation of software products/solutions.