Digital Customer Experience Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Digital Customer Experience Manager
Job Description & Responsibilities
- ?Strategic Direction: This is a key strategic position. To be successful in this role, you will collaborate with the system architects in Austin, TX to determine the optimal architecture to meet the business requirements for digital Customer Experience Management.
- Tool Administration: You will provide Digital Customer Experience Administration Support for the existing on-premise tool installed in our datacenters and/or for other tools implemented in the future. This currently involves:
- Updates: system maintenance, upgrades, fix-packs
- Manage Integrations: Our implementation of Tealeaf is mature and has integrations with many other tools: iPerceptions, OpinionLab and others. We also leverage CX Connect to send data to other tools, such as Adobe DataWorkbench, Splunk, Hadoop, ServiceNow, etc
- User support: Provide regular deep-dive Training (user workshops, etc.) in one or more of our tools to enable the business to understand our data