KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Serve in an advisory role to functional and administrative teams regarding ServiceNow best practices, including design and development
- Support implementation; upgrade and make enhancements to HRSM implementation as requested during the process and after going live
- Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow
- Motivated self-starter - drives requirements to closure for the tasks assigned independently
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow and comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow
- Experience with HR ServiceNow upgrade implementations
- Minimum 3 years experience of ServiceNow (HRSM / ITSM modules) development.
- Experience developing and configuring ServiceNow HR modules
- Extensive knowledge of scripting business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
- ServiceNow Enterprise product suite including Legal & Facilities are plus.
- Experience using the ServiceNow Automated Test Framework also a plus.